Franchise & Development Opportunities
What are the requirements to open a p0t.com™ franchise? If you qualify to open a p0t.com™ franchise and are willing to invest your time and money it can be a very financially rewarding and life-changing experience.
Facts about the p0t.com™ Franchise System
p0t.com™has been a franchising company since 2014 and has relied on its franchisees to play a major role in the system's success. p0t.com™ remains committed to franchising as a predominant way of doing business. Today, the p0t.com™ franchise is the leading marijuana retailer with franchising opportunities, located in Colorado and Washington State.
If you are considering buying a p0t.com™ franchise you will most likely buy an new franchise Retail Store. Some franchisees enter the system by purchasing an existing Retail Store, either from p0t.com™ or from a p0t.com™ franchisee. A very small number of new operators enter the system by purchasing an existing Retail Store.
Financial Requirements and Start-Up Costs to Open a p0t.com™
An initial down payment is required when you purchase a new Retail Store (40% of the total cost) or an existing restaurant (25% of the total cost). The down payment must come from non-borrowed personal resources, which include cash on hand; securities, bonds, and debentures; vested profit sharing (net of taxes); and business or real estate equity, exclusive of your personal residence.
Since the total cost varies from Retail Store to Retail Store, the minimum amount for a down payment will vary. Generally, you need a minimum of $300,000 of non-borrowed personal resources to be considered to open a p0t.com™ franchise. Individuals with additional funds may be better prepared for additional or multi-Retaill Store opportunities which p0t.com™ encourages.
Other Requirements to Open a p0t.com™
- Significant business experience - Individuals who have demonstrated successful ownership or management of multiple business units or have managed multiple departments.
- Rapid growth - Individuals who possess the capability to grow rapidly with p0t.com™.
- Business plan - The ability to develop and execute a business plan.
- Manage finances well - Ability to manage finances including a thorough understanding of business financial statements.
- Good management skills - Commitment to personally manage the day-to-day operations of the marijuana business.
- Training - Willingness to complete a comprehensive world class training program and become proficient in all aspects of operating a p0t.com™ Retail Store business.
- Exceptional customer experience - The capability to effectively manage an organization that recruits, trains, and motivates restaurant employees who deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Good credit history - An acceptable credit history
Ongoing Fees to p0t.com™
During the term of the franchise, you pay p0t.com™ the following fees:
- Service fee- A monthly fee based upon the p0t.com™ Retail Store sales performance (currently a service fee of 3.0% of monthly sales).
- Royalty - A monthly fee based upon the p0t.com™ Retail Store sales performance (currently a Royalty of 7.0% of monthly sales).
Startup Costs, Ongoing Fees and Financing
Financial RequirementsNet Worth: $500,000 Liquid Cash Available: $300,000
Operations40% of all franchisees can own more than one unit. Absentee ownership of franchise is allowed. (100% of current franchisees are owner/operators).
|Financing Type||In-House||Third Party|
How This Franchise Supports Franchisees